Aquitaine Electronique and AEVA are critical suppliers of gas turbine components and test equipment to the major European engine and airframe OEMs.
AECE AQUITAINE ELECTRONICS
ALLIED INTERNATIONAL distributes aerospace and industrial products manufactured by the AECE Group in the USA . Aquitaine Electronique (AECE) is a self contained electronic, optoelectronic, hydraulic and mechanical hardware and software design engineering company with full production capability from prototype to series production with in house PCB board assemby and wiring, environmental testing, and Part 145 repair.
AEVA GAS TURBINE ENGINE ACCESSORIES
AEVA gas turbine accessories and airframe components Allied International offers can offer customized to meet customer requirements:
AECE GSE and engine or airframe Assemby line test equipment
AECE GSE operator and OEM test equipment furnished to major European OEMs and now available customized through Allied International in the USA include:
- Cabin pressure test system designed for large commercial aircraft (A380)
- Fly by Wire Flaps and SLATS diagnostic test KIT
- Portable FADEC diagnostic test KIT
- Electronic waste water system test KIT
- PDOS unit. Interfaces with Power Door Opening System and supplies 400 hz and 28 VDC for inspection and maintenance of thrust reversers
- Gas turbine engine development test stands used to run engines in the laboratory for design and qualification