Chambrelan Slides and Rails
Who uses slides and rails?
Chambrelan is a leading European manufacturer of rugged industrial grade telescoping slides and linear ball rails. Customers around the world choose Chambrelan slides for demanding applications such as electronics racks, emergency vehicles like ambulances and fire engines, tow trucks, utility vehicles, automatic doors, medical equipment, aircraft avionics racks, ATMs, vending machines, kiosks, machine tools and packaging equipment. A major market for Chambrelan products in the US and around the world is the transit industry. Heavy batteries are typically located under the car floor of locomotives and the latest battery powered buses. Access is simplified with Chambrelan telescopic slides which allow even the heaviest batteries to slide out from under effortlessly for access. Chambrelan ball bearing slides are produced in aluminum, steel, and stainless steel and are designed to support loads of up to one ton and higher.
As the only Distributor located in the United States for the heavy duty machinery linear slide manufacturer, we offer Chambrelan’s superior European technology at competitive prices shipped from our Bedford Hills, NY warehouse. Our US industrial customers use Chambrelan slides for packaging equipment, machine tools, tow trucks, cranes, buses and locomotives. For ten years we have sold to hundreds of satisfied industrial customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small machine shops. We can guide you through the process of selecting the right slide for your application. Contact us and we will take care of you. Call 914 241-6900 (a person, not a machine answers the phone during business hours) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer product selection assistance, drawings and CAD files, and pricing. Chambrelan makes a full line of linear telescopic slides and linear ball rails. If there is a specification you need which is not in the catalog, we have the ability to design a custom part.
CHAMBRELAN SLIDES FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Over extension, consisting of 4 beams for when you need to access the back of the drawer.
- Total extension, consisting of 3 beams, for when you need top access to the full drawer with optional magnetic synchronization for smoother operation
- Partial extension, consisting of 2 beams.
- Choice of corrosion resistant clear anodized Aluminum, corrosion resistant zinc plated steel or stainless steel
- Food grade and clean room options
- A food safe grease, combined with stainless steel ball bearings, offers a cost saving alternative to stainless steel slides.
- Industrial grade rated for weights up to and over 2000 lbs.
- Specific high temperature telescopic slides rated for use in ovens up to 300 °C (572 °F)
- Locks and stoppers: lock open and or lock closed
- Slide and tilt option
- Slam lock option: See Youtube below DHF lock closed, DHFDD lock intermediate position, DHVF lock closed and opened.
- Chambrelan has designed a special slide for aircraft seating applications
- CHAMBRELAN Slide FAQ
CHAMBRELAN LINEAR GUIDE RAILS
- From the Chambrelan blog, everything you need to know about linear guide rails
- The Chambrelan linear guide rail consists of two parts: the rail constructed of high-strength hardened and galvanized steel and the runner equipped with recirculating balls or roller bearings.
- The linear guide rail permits low-friction high rigidity accurate movement over extended distances up to several meters.
- Chambrelan curved guide rails can be used in aircraft seats
SURPLUS CHAMBRELAN INVENTORY AT A DISCOUNT
|PART NUMBER||DESCRIPTION||QUANTITY||SALE PRICE EA|
|ST53 GS53||400 MM SS RAIL W|
SLAM LOCK HANDLE
Contact us for more information on our industrial slides.