ALLIED INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, 7 HILL STREET, BEDFORD HILLS, NY 10507, USA 914 241 6900,
The Acoustic Division offers a complete line of acoustic products and services to help our customers solve the most demanding noise problems.Allied International Corporation, specializing in acoustic attenuation, has been serving customers in the United States, Europe, and the Far East for over 50 years.Our proprietary metal fiber based acoustic media is particularly suited for high frequency noises associated with blade passing frequencies.We have modeling software which enables us to predict insertion lost using customized silencer design.
Bleed Air Exhaust
Ram Air Systems
Allied International Also Performs These Services
• Measurement and analysis of noise source
• Isolation and identification of sources
• Treatment recommendations based on requirements of noise spectra,operating environment, weight, material costs, etc.
• Design and production of prototypes
• Production of completed assemblies and subassemblies
• Installation of materials
• Testing and consulting
ALLIED INTERNATIONAL ADVANTAGES
We specialize in difficult applications where heat, corrosion, size, and weight are primary concerns.
• Complete noise control solution including evaluation, design, testing, material supply, prototypes, and production
• Extensive aerospace, industrial, marine, and automotive noise control experience
• Passive and active noise control products
• "Off the shelf" and custom designed products ensuring the best value
• Metal fiber acoustic duct design using proprietary computer software
• Rapid design and prototype development
• Custom designed metal fiber acoustic materials for the most demanding applications
• Expertise in welding metal fiber acoustic
ACOUSTICS TYPICAL ECS APPLICATION
OUR DESIGN EXPERIENCE : HIGH AND LOW PRESSURE DUCTING, ECS RAM AIR INLETS AND EXHAUST PACKS.
WE HAVE DEVELOPED NEW LOW COST ACOUSTICAL MEDIAS, THAT ARE VERY EFFECTIVE IN ECS APPLICATIONS.
WE HAVE DESIGNED BLEED AIR SILENCERS FOR A BUSINESS JET UPGRADE PROGRAM THAT HAD LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE BUT REQUIRED HIGH LEVELS OF ATTENUATION.
OUR SOLUTION HELPED REDUCE CABIN AND COCKPIT NOISE BY 15 db.
WITHIN 9 MONTHS WE SUPPLIED SILENCERS TO RETROFIT THE FLEET OF EXISTING AND PRODUCTION AIRCRAFT,134 SHIPSETS AND HAVE BEEN THE OEM SUPPLIER EVER SINCE.
SILENCERS ARE MANUFACTURED AT OUR AS9100 CERTIFIED DELAND FL FACILITY.
Cabin very noisy
HIGH PRESSURE CABIN SILENCER. SIZE178x102x38mm.
LOW PRESSURE SILENCER, TWO SILENCERS IN ONE DUE TO LIMITED SPACE .